Thursday, July 05, 2007

This could be you

Ya I know some may say the whole mullet thing is getting old primarily Kendall but you gotta understand I am in a culture of mullets and I am just trying to fit in, so go easy on me I really am innocent. Nice yamakuks huh?
this is the famous wailing wall of Jerusalem where thousands come daily to pray for the restoration of the temple.
we try to party like its 1999
There's some paint for you The mount of Olives
Flashbacks to the good days
Well just wanted to give some extra visual to the whole stories thing. Dream big cause there is no reason these pictures couldnt be of you! Life on the road gets tiresome but the blessing always weigh heavier. Looking back on 8 months of travel now it is incredible to see the hand of a faithful God in a broken world. Well I hope you enjoy and that you have a blessed day. Shalom and blessings to all. Dan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you guys just left and I should be working on our English lessons for camp tomorrow and here I am! We really did enjoy having you guys. And you won't be able to shake us...we will follow the rest of your tour with anticipation of what God is going to do! Don't be strangers! I'd post a picture, but I can't figure it out!
It's been great! Long live the mullet! HA!
~~Carrie
for Scot, Thomas, Maggie, Scoty, and Georgia