Sunday, November 12, 2006

sorry no pic on this one

It's really me to blame mostly for our lack of pictures for today's blog. We have been using my camera, it has been new for me to remember that we need to have it with us. I feel that I'm letting you down Scott, I'll pick it up. I'll start off letting you know that I could have a picture of right now. Since our last blog, Thursday was filled with roofing all day, that night Robbie and our Team we went to Shaun Murray's house for a Bible study. They were going through the book 'Blue Like Jass' by Donald Miller. A few people were there like from Correct Craft (Air Nautique); the owner the Chief designer for the company, a guy from their marketing team, and a buddy who rides pro with Shaun. Everyone was super welcoming to the four of us. "Thanks for having us Shaun." Friday was roofing all day, Saturday was roofing in the morning untill we finished the job, which gave us time to pick up a few things for the trip, before we went to my first Florida high school football game, and it was huge! Nice field, Lots of fans, lights on the feild for a night time game. It was great. I decided to wear Robbie's Jersey from his school and sit on the wrong side of the fans, where I was told I would be beat up. We stirred up the fans when our team scored our only touch down in the 4th quarter after we had been scored on about 5 times. But I managed to escape without being hurt. It was fun. Sunday we were at the Church that Dan worked at the summer of 2005, and were prayed for in our journey. Florida has been very busy with work, and very little time to mentor or meet with people, but we try hard to speak with our actions and try our best while were here. Tuesday we leave for Costa Rica, so our time is short here. We feel Florida has helped us far more than we've helped them. I ask that you pray for our strength and energy, safety flying tuesday, and for my girlfriend Kalena as she is starting to settle into a new surounding in Guam, she is excited about God's work over there! Thanks.... Kenton.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, we are praying for you as today you flew to Costa Rica. Hope all is well with you - we miss you very much! Not much is new here - lots of snow (bet you wish you were here, huh?) We Love you LOTS!
Darren, Keli, Jada and Kaela

Anonymous said...

hey guys! great to hear how everything is going. enjoy the sun... we have tons of snow and ice here :S
luv ya & praying for ya
jocelyn