Friday, October 27, 2006

Thanks to FGBC

The Team came together at FGBC this weekend at the Stubble Bowl tourney. We were able to take time on Friday to share with the collage, what we know about our World Faith Tour. I have been so excited about the support we have received from the collage. As we were prayed for I have gained so much more confidence. We have so many people to thank for support prayer, and words of wisdom we have received. I have a new found confidence and excitement because of this support thank you all so much. Last week all I could think about was how much I still have to do and how short it is until our dreaded leaving date, and how hard it is to be away from from friends, family, Kalena. Now I am far more willing to just go, and to focus on what God has in store for me this next year. It will be so exciting to live each moment in God's miraculous, as he brings us through the year with His Love and Commitment. I am excited about what the Lord has in store in many different countries in the warmer climates this next year. Maybe replace the snow with fresh oranges, pineapples, bananas... Right On Kenton Posted by Picasa

No comments: